DC-DC Step Up Module 5-32V to 5-50V XL6009/XL6019 Adjustable Module QS-0524CBDE-15W with Enclosure
Categories :Step Up Boost Module
Model: QS-0524CBDE-15W with Enclosure
- The new original XLSEMI chip, eliminate fake, disassemble chip.
- Imported SMD electrolytic capacitors, not accompanied by homemade capacitance.
- Up to 400Khz operating frequency, and LC filter circuit, output ripple is very low.
- Import TDK inductors, the heat and noise to a minimum.
- Input and output three MLCC Multilayer ceramic capacitors, interference enhance stability.
- PCB use kb of A grade sheet material, to prevent cardboard, garbage plate.
- Built-in MOSFET, the LM2577 built-triode say goodbye, can reach 94% efficiency.
- Increased enable the port, you can control whether the boost circuit.
- Dimensions: 49 (L) * 23.4 (W) * 11.4 (H) mm (excluding potentiometer)
- Module Properties: non-isolated step-up module (BOOST)
- Input voltage: 5-32V
- Output voltage: (1) continuously adjustable (5-50V)
- Output Current: 2.5A (MAX)
- Input Current: 4A (MAX)
- Output power: natural cooling 15W, plus heat sink 25W (MAX) real power
- Maximum output power = input voltage conversion efficiency * 4A *conversion efficiency
- Full load temperature rise: 45 C
- Operating frequency: 400khz
- Load current: 5V turn 12V 15mA, 8.4V turn 12V 7mA, 12V switch 24V 9mA, 12V switch 36V 18mA, 24V switch 48V 9mA, 24V switch 36V 6mA.
- Load regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%
- Dynamic response speed: 5% 200uS
- Enable Control Port: Yes, high 1.4V-VIN (ON), low 0-0.8V (OFF), the default high
- Short circuit protection: None (Please install fuse or protection circuit input)
- Input reverse polarity protection: None, please with our reverse protection diode board or in the input series.
- Installation: You can screw (Fixing holes 3 mm), 2 fixing holes
- Operating temperature: Industrial grade (-40 C to + 85 C) (ambient temperature exceeds 40 degrees, lower power use, or to enhance heat dissipation)
- Conversion efficiency: the efficiency of the measured voltage and current commonly used (hereinafter, for reference only)
A=Input voltage. B=Input Current. C=Output voltage. D=Output Current. E=conversion efficiency