Two Types of Inductors, Same price, same quality. If not specified, we will ship randomly.
- With a new original US chip, the output current is up to 3A, and the long-term operation is 2.1A. Output can be set to adjustable voltage and fixed voltage.
- With a new solution design, the circuit design does not require electrolytic capacitors and tantalum capacitors (electrolytic capacitors have a short lifetime and the tantalum capacitors are in danger of explosion).
- The new scheme adopts synchronous rectification, and the circuit conversion efficiency is very high. When the 6.5V to 5V 0.7A, the efficiency is as high as 97.5%, and when 12V turns 5V 1A, it also reaches 94%.
- High current shielding inductors and ultra-low internal resistance maximize conversion efficiency. Reduce heat.
- Mini, 20 (L) * 11 (W) * 5 (H) mm. Ultra-low static current, static current 0.85 mA. Connecting to car batteries without switching, can be on the cigarette lighter line, or on the ACC power line.
- Input Voltage: DC 4.5-24V
- Conversion Efficiency: 97.5% (highest) (6.5V to 5V, 0.7A)
- Switch Frequency: 500KHz
- Output Ripple: 20mV(12V to 5V, 3A) 20M width
- Output Over-voltage Protection: no
- Temperature rising range at full load: 40℃
- Static Current: 0.85mA
- Voltage Adjustment Rate: ±0.5%
- Dynamic Response Speed: 5% 200uS
- Output Short-circuit Protection: yes, please don’t keep making it short-circuit.
- Output Reverse Connection Protection: no
- Wiring Method: soldering
- Input Method: soldering
- Output Method: soldering or pins
- Welding Hole Spacing: 2.54mm
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ ~ +85℃(Industrial class) (The higher the operation temperature is, the smaller the output power is)
- Output Voltage: Integrated adjustable and fixed output (Adjustable range is 0.8-17V, fixed output are 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5V, 9V, 12V that can be chosen on the back side)
- Output Current: 3A max (please enhance cooling work when it is full load); When real tested input 12V and output is 1.5A, no need to add special system.
- Enable Function Control: yes, Low electric level will stop working when high electric level is working. High electric level is 2-5V, low electric level is 0V or so.